Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LOVE story ENDing



It really hurt to see U go..
But the pain inside I didn't show..
U were hapy with another girl and I'm glad it work out..

But their were some problem we haven't sorted out..


It didn't matter any way bcos all I wanted was for U 2 be hapy and apparently U were..
U were better off with her bcos our relationship was a blur..

The story is this and I want u 2 listen..

But since U don't care the pain inside me has risen..

I meant it when I said I love U..
But when U left me 4 her it ripped my heart in "TWO"..
I felt like I didn't belong anymore..
I just wanted 2 die and let my feelings of U pour..


I wanted them 2 pour out of my mind so I had lost every thought and image of U..

I felt so sick and unwanted that i just let the emotions flow right through..
I felt them in my veins flowing their way to my head as I suddenly couldn't take it anymore so I let out a big cry..
It was a cry 4 U wanting U back but I knew it wouldn't happen so all I wanted is 4 U to watch me die.....

But I know I just have to keep on dreaming bcos I know it will never be like it was before.. together 4 ever N nothing more..

And i want u 2 know that i love u so much n until now i never get a person like u..
i think this is a last love story..
i want take a time to lost my mind without u..

2 JUNE 2009

0 comments: